PowerNet 3.2" Progressive Training Ball System (9 Pack) [Pack: LITE Pack]SKU: 1004L_123
Make 4 payments of $26.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
PowerNet 3.2" Progressive Training Ball System (9 Pack)
The PowerNet Weighted Training Balls are designed to help hitters drive the barrel through the ball following through completely. The weight of the ball helps in muscle memory development and gives you instant feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know mis-hits versus square hits. The balls have a limited flight letting you perform full swings in limited space and without using hitting nets. As the hitter gets stronger and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can move up to the next weight class. Also great for warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (9) Balls: Ball Size: 3.2"
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - The PowerNet progressive weight system builds on technique development. Starting with the light ball and increasing weight and resistance to the heavy ball. The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are performing the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. They can be used for developing batting and throwing technique, giving you the hardest hits and throws.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - See how proper hits and mishits alter how far the ball goes and the direction of the ball. Correct your form mid-drill.
- HIGHLY DURABLE - The pliable plastic cover is durable thick and designed for years of hard hits and throws.
- BUILD POWER - Work out muscle groups that are specific to batter and pitcher movements. Make your swings and throws stronger. With this dual-purpose workout, build power while you're warming up. We have weights for youth to professional players, choose the weight you are most comfortable with. Each pack comes with 9 balls, 3 of each weight. Ball weights include 12 oz., 14 oz., 16 oz., 18 oz., and 20 oz.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS in the USA - Jose Martinez, Luis Valbuena, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS in Australia - Andrew Campbell, Logan Wade, Sam Holland, Rhys Niit, Justin Erasmus.